Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks for executives and staff.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Performs data entry and filing tasks for accounts payable, purchase orders, equipment inventory., and confidential employee or departmental files.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including scanning, copying, and data entry.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Minimum Bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.