Working in partnership with a number of major operators in offshore environments across the globe, BiSN engineers have developed an effective water shut-off solution for sand screen and open hole gravel pack completions (OHGP).
With our patented BiSN Wel-lok™ technology at its core, the system has been proven to reduce water cut and increase oil production – even in wells that previously produced 100% water.
1: Reduce Water Production in Existing Wells with Wel-lok™ WSO
How it works
Unlike any other solution on the market, the BiSN Wel-lok™ WSO (Water Shut Off) tool seals the annulus and the wellbore in a single operation without the need to perforate or punch the sand screen. The melted alloy fills the annulus leaving a significant reduction in water flow.
- Reduced intervention costs
- Reduced water handling costs
- Extends production life of the well
- Increased oil production
- Non-corrosive and not affected by H2S or CO2
- Reduced contingent liabilities
- Reduced environmental impact
- Temperature ranges up to 150 °C