Senior Business Developer – Houston
his is a full-time role for a Senior Business Developer located in Houston, TX. The Senior Business Developer will be responsible for generating leads, conducting market research, and providing exceptional customer service.
Full job description
This is a full-time role for a Senior Business Developer located in Houston, TX. The Senior Business Developer will be responsible for generating leads, conducting market research, and providing exceptional customer service. The Senior Business Developer will will play a vital role in creating and fostering a collaborative strategy for Key Accounts to drive business, increase opportunities, profitability, and revenue, as well as provide support for technical solutions that fulfill the needs of our customers. The role is cross-functional with other departments to provide guidance and process for complete account management, revenue projections, short term and sustainable growth as well as develop existing & new applications.
- To meet and/or exceed the Sales Targets as set by the Company.
- Drive Sales expansion and YoY growth, be responsive and pro-active to customer needs.
- Planning, development and execution of the sales actions and activities for existing accounts.
- Drive revenue across all service lines and technology applications, namely P&A, Completions, Well Intervention and Production Enhancement
- Understand customer requirements for Products, Services and Solutions.
- Identification and onboarding of new customer accounts. Support and contribute to new market entry via application / regional / technical offering.
- Customer feedback and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor the progress of Key Accounts ensuring close liaison with the customer and BiSN teams within the organization.
- CRM: ensure all opportunities are entered / recorded into BiSN Pipedrive, manage progression from Unqualified prospect to Backlog (and all stages in-between) and create an interface for internal and external customer facing.
- Interface closely with the Engineering department to ensure customer requirements are aligned R&D efforts to market expectations.
- Share information, motivate colleagues, and inspire Teamwork and Diversity.
- Represent the company externally and serve as an ambassador.
Apply on LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data analysis
- Proven track record of lead generation and customer service
- Experience in market research and developing marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in the energy industry is a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required